Search For Courses Here
Home / Courses / Microsoft Technology / 6426C: Configuring and Troubleshooting Identity and Access Solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This three-day instructor-led course provides the knowledge and skills that IT Professionals need to configure identity and access solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory.
The audience for this course is IT Professionals interested in IDA solutions in their enterprise environment. Most students will be IT professionals who are responsible for integrating applications and platforms with enterprise directory and security services while increasing access to a growing number of customers and partners.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe identity and access solutions.
• Configure Active Directory Certificate Services.
• Deploy and manage certificates.
• Configure Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services.
• Configure Active Directory Federation Services.
• Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services.
• Maintain access management solutions.
• Troubleshoot identity and access solutions.
Microsoft Office and Office 365 Online Offerings
CISCO Live Online Courses
Application Training Bundles
Technical Training Bundles
365 Evans Avenue, Suite 300, Toronto, ON M8Z 1K2
© Copyright 2007 – 2011 TekSource. All rights reserved