6215 Implementing and Administering Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement and administer Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server. The course focuses on installation and configuration details, team projects, work items, version control, Team Build, and reporting.
Course #6215A can be offered as a standalone module or with the survey course, #6214A. The two courses combined would make it a five day ILT.
This course is intended for experts who install, configure, and manage Microsoft Team Foundation Servers and Team System projects. The intended audience for the course work either as a team leader or server administrator in an enterprise development organization.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Install and configure Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
• Administer Team Foundation Server and team projects.
• Customize process templates and work items.
• Configure Team Foundation Server version control.
• Administer a Team Build.
• Describe the architectural components and management of team project reporting